Guidance Systems presents Bullying: There’s Always a Way Out:
Includes a DVD and a CD-Rom with a Complete Lesson Plan
Bullying has moved past face-to-face interaction. Junior High and High School students present real-life scenarios of bullying, including bullying through the internet, texts and video. Difficult and distressing situations in a variety of settings are addressed, followed by both unproductive actions and resolutions that work. This program covers bullying from its painful beginning to its peaceful end.
- Video program plus a digital workbook with activities, program summaries, discussion questions and further resources
- Addresses bullying in its many forms – including friendship manipulation, physical threats and cyber-bullying
- Covers present social issues that result from modern day technology
- Content written and reviewed by a team of professionals, including counselors, psychologists and educators
- Includes Full Public Performance Rights