Putting Kelso Into Play streaming video. Now access Kelso from your preferred device, on the go!
See Kelso’s Choices in action, Offering more short, true-to-life vignettes to add to your curriculum. Help students see how kids use conflict management solutions to solve everyday problems.
The streaming video is presented in two separate sections:
* Grades K-3 hosted by Kelso himself using Kelso’s Choice Wheel
* Grades 4-5 hosted by a young teen using the brand new K.C.’s Wheel – a more developmentally appropriate wheel for pre-teens
Each section presents five different opportunities for kids to see Kelso putting choices into play.
Grades K-3 hosted by Kelso himself using choices from Kelso s Choice Wheel
- Scenario 1: Small Problem. One child says she likes everything her friend likes.
- Scenario 2: Small Problem. A group of kids sit around a table in the library working on homework. One child makes annoying noises. Each kid handles the problem in a different way.
- Scenario 3: Small Problem. Two kids head out to recess but have different ideas on what they were going to do.
- Scenario 4: Big Problem. A stranger plays near the children’s playground and asks the kids to help him find his dog.
- Scenario 5: Big Problem. A child sees an older kid stealing from a teacher’s desk.
Grades 4-5 hosted by a young teen using choices from K.C. s Wheel
- Scenario 1: Minor Problem. A group girl of girls are in the bathroom during recess and tease their friend who wears lip gloss, calling her make-up girl.
- Scenario 2: Minor Problem. A group of boys sit at a table doing homework when some of the boys start throwing paper at each other. One boy gets annoyed.
- Scenario 3: Minor Problem. Kids are playing basketball during recess but one kid is fouling the other team on purpose.
- Scenario 4: Serious Problem. A kid walks into the bathroom and sees a boy showing off his pocket knife, then gives a threatening look to the witness.
- Scenario 5: Serious Problem. A girl is missing her sweater and later sees another girl wearing it.
This DVD is part of our Kelso Booster Curriculum, which is ideal for counselors already using the Kelso’s Choice Conflict Management Kit (4th Edition).
Click here to read more about that Kelso Booster Curriculum Kit.