See Kelso’s Choice in Action!
Short, true-to-life vignettes help students see how kids just like them use Kelso’s Choices to solve everyday problems.
This streaming video is presented in two separate sections:
- Grades K-3 hosted by Kelso himself using Kelso’s Choice Wheel
- Grades 4-5 hosted by a young teen using the brand new K.C.’s Wheel – a more developmentally appropriate wheel for pre-teens.
Each section presents five different opportunities for kids to see KELSO IN ACTION.
Grades K-3 hosted by Kelso himself using choices from Kelso’s Choice Wheel
- Scenario 1: Small Problem. Four children are playing four square and one child keeps changing the rules.
- Scenario 2: Small Problem. A girl continues to borrow her neighbor’s class supplies without asking, and returns them in poor shape.
- Scenario 3: Small Problem. A boy is finishing his class project when two girls accidentally bump into it and cause it to fall on the floor.
- Scenario 4: Big Problem. Two children play Frisbee near a group of older kids. When the Frisbee accidentally hits an older boy, he threatens the younger kids.
- Scenario 5: Big Problem. Children play ball and accidentally hit the ball into the street.
Grades 4-5 hosted by a young teen using choices from K.C. s Wheel
- Scenario 1: Minor Problem. A group of boys always joke with each other, but a continuing joke is hurtful and really bothersome to one of the boys.
- Scenario 2: Minor Problem. A group of girls have formed a band, but two of the girls want to be the singer and have different ideas on which genre to play.
- Scenario 3: Minor Problem. A boy gets a new pair of white shoes, and his friend marks them as a joke.
- Scenario 4: Serious Problem. Two girls get in a fight. One of the girls retaliates by posting hurtful rumors on her social networking page.
- Scenario 5: Serious Problem. During lunch time a girl throws away her lunch, and instead drinks an energy drink. She asks her friend to not tell anyone.
This streaming video is part of the comprehensive Kelso’s Choice Curriculum Kit, a beloved classic empowering kids to make great choices for over 25 years. To learn more about the full Kelso’s Choice Curriculum Kit with Digital Access
, including a list of components and a Table of Contents, click here
Instructions on how to access your content:
– Go onto www.kelsoschoice.com and click on My Account and log in.
– On the left you will see a Memberships tab. Click on that and you will see the product you ordered to the right. Click on the View button to the right of the product.
-Then click on the Content tab and then View all the way to the right again.