Use these resources to present a curriculum and its benefits to receive funding for the Kelso’s Choice Conflict Management Skills program.
Kelso’s Choice and Cerebellum Corporation are awarding a complete Building Character with Kelso Curriculum Kit to one school in need every month.
May 2013 Grant Information
We will be accepting letters for the January Kelso Grant from now until Friday, May 31, 2013. The winner will be announced the following week.
Entering Is Simple:
1. Tell us why your students need a Building Character with Kelso kit and explain your school’s financial state, in as much detail as possible
2. Email email@example.com or make a post on our Facebook page
3. Tell your friends and colleagues!
Who Can Apply:
Any school, institution, or educator in the U.S. working toward conflict resolution for elementary-aged students. Homeschoolers, homeschool co-ops, counseling centers, after-school or daycare programs, and libraries are welcome to apply.
What We’re Looking For:
• Schools or other institutions with a financial need, and whose students have a need to learn conflict management skills
• Schools or other institutions whose students cannot achieve full academic success as a result of poor conflict management skills
Friday, May 31, 2013
Grant recipients will be announced on Facebook or contacted directly and featured on our websites, so apply now!
NOTE: The Kelso Grant is NOT a contest. The Kelso’s Choice Grant is a competitive nationwide grant program with recipients chosen by a committee based on the financial need of the school or institution, as well as the severity of social issues its students are displaying.
Details the purpose, components, and the ASCA national standards of the program.