Kelso’s Choice and Cerebellum Corporation are awarding a complete Building Character with Kelso Curriculum Kit to one school in need every month in 2013. This month, we are giving away 3 kits!
Entering Is Simple:
1. Tell us why your students need a Building Character with Kelso kit and explain your school’s financial state, in as much detail as possible
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or make a post on our Facebook page
3. Tell your friends and colleagues!
Who Can Apply:
Any school, institution, or educator in the U.S. working toward conflict resolution for elementary-aged students. Homeschoolers, homeschool co-ops, counseling centers, after-school or daycare programs, and libraries are welcome to apply.
What We’re Looking For:
• Schools or other institutions with a financial need, and whose students have a need to learn conflict management skills
• Schools or other institutions whose students cannot achieve full academic success as a result of poor conflict management skills
Friday, January 3, 2014
About the Building Character with Kelso Curriculum Kit:
The Building Character with Kelso Curriculum Kit teaches elementary students to be honest, responsible, caring, fair, and respectful through examples. It contains differentiated instruction for lower and upper elementary students and introduces each positive trait while being fun and engaging.